The proceedings of the selected talks of the conference are to be published after a peer-review in a special issue “Crystallization: Computer Models and Experiment” of
Journal of Crystal Growth by Elsevier
Guest Editors: Peter Galenko, Mikhail Krivilyov and Evgeniy Kharanzhevskiy
The call for papers is open for all participants in conference. The manuscripts will be considered after a standard peer review procedure in order to meet the scientific and language requirements of the Journal of Crystal Growth.
The maximum length of manuscripts is restricted to 4 pages for regular and 6 pages for invited talks.
Submission & Peer Review Timeline:
- 31 May, 2019: Deadline for the submission of the manuscript to the editors (email@example.com), Russian authors only.
- 15 June, 2019: Russian authors are notified if the manuscript meets the scientific and language requirements and it has been pre-selected for inclusion to the Special Issue of Journal of Crystal Growth.
- 15 June - 15 August, 2019: The authors may submit the manuscript to the special issue of JCG through the Elsevier Editorial System (EES).
- 30 September, 2019: All papers must be peer-reviewed.
- 15 November, 2019: The Special Issue is completed and transferred for production in Elsevier.
Guide for Authors
Journal of Crystal Growth provides the Guide for Authors. Articles could be prepared using LaTex or MS Word. The language proof for the articles requires the additional fee, which is specified in details in Fee section.
The conference abstracts of all presented talks and posters will be published in the Abstracts Book by the publishing unit of Udmurt State University. Publication costs are included in the Registration Fee.
Deadline for abstract submission:
17 March, 2019
Guide for Authors
To proceed your publication you should send completed abstract in 2-3 pages by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. The conference abstracts could be prepared in English or Russian, the Word template can be downloaded here for Russian version and here for English version.