The detailed requirenments and typical questions regarding to the publication procedure could be found in this letter, adressed to the participants of the conference.
Journal of Crystal Growth
The proceedings of the selected talks of the conference are to be published after a peer-review in a special issue “Crystallization: Computer Models and Experiment” of
Journal of Crystal Growth by Elsevier
Guest Editors: Peter Galenko, Mikhail Krivilyov and Evgeniy Kharanzhevskiy
The call for papers is open for all participants in conference. The manuscripts will be considered after a standard peer review procedure in order to meet the scientific and language requirements of the Journal of Crystal Growth.
Submission & Peer Review Timeline:
- 31 May, 2019: Deadline for the submission of the manuscript to the editors (firstname.lastname@example.org), Russian authors only.
- 15 June, 2019: Russian authors are notified if the manuscript meets the scientific and language requirements and it has been pre-selected for inclusion to the Special Issue of Journal of Crystal Growth.
- 15 June - 15 August, 2019: The authors may submit the manuscript to the special issue of JCG through the Elsevier Editorial System (EES).
- 30 September, 2019: All papers must be peer-reviewed.
- 15 November, 2019: The Special Issue is completed and transferred for production in Elsevier.
Guide for Authors
Journal of Crystal Growth provides the Guide for Authors. Articles could be prepared using LaTex or MS Word. The language proof for the articles requires the additional fee, which is specified in details in Fee section.
- LATEX template for the JCG. With questions about parameters of ELSArticle package please proceed to the https://ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/elsarticle.
- Example of the PDF file, which could be based as a template for the WORD. Please
- The maximum length of manuscripts is restricted to 4 pages for regular and 6 pages for invited talks.
Only when your paper is at the revision stage, will you be requested to put your paper in to a 'correct format' for acceptance and provide the items required for the publication of your article. You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single file to be used in the refereeing process. This can be a PDF file or a Word document, in any format or lay-out that can be used by referees to evaluate your manuscript. If you are not sure about certain details, please proceed to the Guide for Authors provided by JCG. There are no strict formatting requirements but all manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to convey your manuscript, for example Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions.
European Physical Journal: Special Topics
The proceedings of the several topics of the conference could be proposed for publication after a peer-review in a special issue "Modeling and simulation of heat/mass transport, nucleation and growth kinetics in phase transformations" of European Physical Journal: Special Topics
Guide for Authors
Journal provides the Guide for Authors. Articles could be prepared using LaTex or MS Word. The language proof for the articles requires the additional fee, which is specified in details in Fee section.
- LATEX template for the EPJ with instructions.
- WORD template and Archive with instructions.
- The maximum length of manuscripts is restricted to 5-10 pages.
The conference abstracts of all presented talks and posters are published in the Abstracts Book by the publishing unit of Udmurt State University. Publication costs was included in the Registration Fee.
You can find full version of PDF on the Conference Results page.